[coreboot] asrock-B75-pro3-m

CarlosGonzalez carlosgonz at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:45:59 CEST 2018

Hello: coreboot team
I am look for help on coreboot install, I have issues to get work coreboot on my side, so I have many questions to understand this field.
1) I have asrockB75Pro3m with !7 k serie. this will wok with coreboot?
2) will coreboot work without ME intel?
3) When i use -E from flashrom this erase regions including ME intel? If yes can I put ME intel back using flashrom?
4) what command to use on flash coreboot in asrockB75Pro3m?
5) Is nesesary do layout to get coreboot work? if yes how I do a correct layout?
Thanks.