[coreboot] BIOS/CoreBoot/UBOOT

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Thu Apr 12 10:13:46 CEST 2018

Hey Raymond,

you can now start to ship coreboot with LinuxBoot easily
https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/23071/.

Which gives you a whole Linux environment instead of TFTP. See
www.linuxboot.org for more details.

Regarding my work, I have implemented measured boot support into
coreboot. You can already use Google's verified boot without

pulling changes from coreboot gerrit review. If you want to have a
deeper look into VBoot2, checkout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EvTcfcYfMY

We covered this aspect since 2010 ;)

Also if you have questions or problems you can talk to us via IRC, my
IRC handle is zaolin.

Happy Hacking, Philipp