[coreboot] Pseudonyms with board_status results and gerrit

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Apr 8 11:54:30 CEST 2018

David Hendricks wrote:
> As I understand the DCO is only required for code submissions, while
> board_status results are auto-generated and don't require a sign-off. Not
> sure how Patrick and others feel about allowing aliases to be used for
> gerrit accounts though.

I don't care who posts board_status results. I think it's absolutely
fine to contribute them using a pseudonym and I feel the same way
about gerrit accounts. They are just some entries in a database
without any legal relevance for source code. There was never a
requirement to show ID before getting a gerrit account and there
shouldn't be.

Take care and enjoy the weekend!

//Peter