[coreboot] coreboot is going to make kcma-d8 obsolete

Daniel Gröber dxld at darkboxed.org
Sat Apr 7 15:13:39 CEST 2018

On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 07:14:47PM -0700, David Hendricks wrote:
> Which wiki? For commit rights, have you tried https://www.coreboot.org/Git#
> Register_with_gerrit ? I just updated the board status wiki to hopefully make that step
> easier to follow.

Ah, I was looking all over "Developer Guide", "Getting Started" type
things and somehow did't see the Git page :)

Having a pointer in the Board Status description straight to the Git
page is definetly better though.

> Please let us know where you get stuck. Many of us set up our accounts years ago and the
> documentation may be stale or non-obvious to newcomers, so a fresh perspective is
> welcome.

I just didn't realise all that was needed is a gerrit account, I
though the board status would be some seperate repo where you can push
directly without review.

Anyways, I figured it out now and uploadded the status report.

--Daniel