[coreboot] coreboot is going to make kcma-d8 obsolete

Leah Rowe info at gluglug.org.uk
Sat Apr 7 11:49:30 CEST 2018

sorry, i emailed the wrong person. i meant to email someone else

.
> asus kgpe dpge-d16 d16
>
> coreboot has a policy of deleting source code (read: maintenance)
> of "unmaintained" boards). please test coreboot (per coreboot
> policies) on this board, and submit "board status" information, so
> that the asus kcma-d8 source code isn't (literally. please read
> that literally) deleted from coreboot.bit
>
> (by extension, this applies to ASUS KGPE D16)
>
> Don't blame me for coreboot's shortsightedness on this matter. I
> simply wish for coreboot.git to continue remaining official
> maintenance of what remains of the maintenance of libre-friendly
> hardware, within the coreboot project)

- --
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer and project founder.

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free BIOS - https://libreboot.org/
Use a free operating system, GNU+Linux.

Support computer user freedom
https://sfconservancy.org/
https://fsf.org/ - https://gnu.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: https://minifree.org/