[coreboot] Problems with NVidia on Lenovo ThinkPad T430

Christoph Pomaska christoph.pomaska at posteo.de
Wed Apr 4 15:25:14 CEST 2018

Hi Tobias,

I used UEFItool to extract the Nvidia option ROM, that wiki page under
"UEFI method":

https://www.coreboot.org/VGA_support

On the T430 I found two blobs, one of about 60k in size and one that's
about double the size, but I wasn't able to properly test yet which one is
needed.

Best regards
Christoph Pomaska / Sellerie

Am 4. April 2018 12:41:35 nachm. schrieb Tobias Dausend