[coreboot] Upgrade the 12 years old LZMA libraries - should we do it?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:10:49 CEST 2018

Privet Ivan,

I would say that Coreboot should go for the greatest and latest. Since
everything from far back in Time is refined, mostly bug free (unless
the new releases do not include some new introduced bugs, which are
fixed (usually) in immediate releases).

This is more matter of the right chosen strategy, which every package
and/or library should follow.

Zoran
_______