[coreboot] SATA init on FSP 2.0 for Skylake

Naresh G. Solanki naresh.solanki.2011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:16:04 CEST 2018

Hi,

Looking at

coreboot-4.7-51-g2ca4ca3f21-dirty Thu Jan 18 22:05:03 UTC 2018
romstage starting...
pm1_sts: ffff pm1_en: ffff pm1_cnt: ffffffff
gpe0_sts[0]: ffffffff gpe0_en[0]: ffffffff
gpe0_sts[1]: ffffffff gpe0_en[1]: ffffffff
gpe0_sts[2]: ffffffff gpe0_en[2]: ffffffff
gpe0_sts[3]: ffffffff gpe0_en[3]: ffffffff

It seems to me that PM base is not setup properly.(this should be fixed first)

Also before you use SATA, make sure FspSUpd for sata is set to be
enabled. Also respective sata port is enabled.

Above that, also check in fit tool whether right setting is done for
flex io for sata port.