[coreboot] Problems with NVidia on Lenovo ThinkPad T430

Tobias Dausend t.dausend at openmails.org
Tue Apr 3 00:28:34 CEST 2018

Hello everybody!

I have problems with getting coreboot running on a Lenovo ThinkPad T430.
Better to say: Running with the integrated second graphics adapter NVS
5400M. The Intel HD 4000 is working fine and from the wiki I know that
NVidia Optimus is not supported for now. So what to do exactly getting
the graphics adapter running? Even only NVidia only would be great. Both
adapters are not needed on GNU-Linux for my usecase. I have two VGA-ROMs
extracted and compiled this using the concurrent stable-version 4.7. Is
this wrong? Some help and hints would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Tobias.