[coreboot] ECC’17: Fund developer travel costs

One7two99 one7two99 at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:48:32 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 22.09.2017 08:44, Paul Menzel wrote:

Dear coreboot folks, The European coreboot conference 2017 is around the corner and starts on October 26th. Are there developers who need funding of their travel costs?

Are there any plans to raise funds for travel costs? I have seen companies giving more money for much less usefull events ;-)

Is there something like a fundraising group within the Coreboot community?

-=/799/=-

--
Send via wireless magic technology using ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original-Nachricht --------