[coreboot] [RFH] Please test latest changes on Intel 440BX boards

Sergej Ivanov getinaks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:40:16 CEST 2017

Hello,

Currently i own:
1) asus p2b-f (unknown state)
2) asus p3b-f (alive with heavy config (two ISA sound cards and fully
populated pci slots)
3) abit be6-II-raid (i don't want shutdown this machine, it serves me as
router)
4) one gigabyte (don't remember model, but it will require some soldering
works ("famous" linfinity IC and ROM chip replacement)

I also can ask my friend, who previously owned a asus p2b-ds with two
P3-1.4Ghz CPUs, but i don't know, if he owns it now.