[coreboot] Owner-controlled POWER9 Talos II [was: Disabling Intel ME 11 via undocumented mode]

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sat Sep 9 05:17:19 CEST 2017

I am curious as to how Raptor got the funding for TALOS this time
around, have major corporations finally seen the light and ordered some :D?

I also want to know as to what is wrong with Intel's NICs so that I can
share it with others (and not buy them in the future) - is it just
simply the fact that they are an anti-computing-freedom company? or is
there a sneaky backdoor?

I am so incredibly happy that we at long last have an off the shelf
ultra high performance secure and owner controlled product, raptor has
done what many other companies said wasn't possible AND made it
reasonably priced for the level of juice you get - serious kudos to
everyone involved in bringing talos to life <3