[coreboot] What GPU are you using on KGPE-D16

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:44:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've just flashed the most recent coreboot with Linux payload on my
KGPE-D16. However, there're some problems with GPU.

I have an RX550, but it seems that amdgpu has bug with AMD-Vi which I found
in some mailing list (
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/amd-gfx/2017-March/006490.html), and
it still doesn't work after I use amd_iommu=fullflush, and using
amd_iommu=off will make the machine not able to find USB devices.

And I have a GTX750, but xf86-video-nouveau doesn't work on this Maxwell
card.

Iru

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/