[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Cameron Craig Cameron.Craig at exterity.com
Tue Oct 24 16:51:40 CEST 2017

Hi Tahnia et al,

Have you had any luck with Tianocore or SeaBIOS on Leaf Hill?

I would be interested to know if you (or anyone!) have managed to get any of these working on Leaf Hill.
We are now also considering these, as U-Boot on Leaf Hill looks like a fair bit of work.

Cheers,
Cameron

Cameron Craig | Graduate Software Engineer | Exterity Limited
tel: +44 1383 828 250 | fax:  | mobile:
e: Cameron.Craig at exterity.com | w: www.exterity.com