[coreboot] [RFH] Still looking for a review of 440BX+Asus P2B family ACPI work

Keith Hui buurin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:15:39 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Almost a month ago I submitted this patch that adds ACPI to my p2b-ls
mainboard, They haven't been looked at since.

https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2017-September/085189.html

In the meantime the patch set has progressed to the point where the
power button and soft-off works, and the P2B breakage was fixed (by
applying the patch there as well.)

They are now in these three patches.

https://review.coreboot.org/c/21670/
https://review.coreboot.org/c/22066/ (a fix for the shared ACPI infrastructure)
https://review.coreboot.org/c/22067/ (includes p2b-ls, p2b, i82371eb,
have to be in one patch to pass build)

I need a review for them so they can enter the tree, in particular an
idea on how to separate 22067 into their parts without breaking build.

Once this settles down I'll port this to p3b-f as well. It shares
almost all the ACPI stuff with p2b-ls except IRQ routing.