[coreboot] Recommendation for Flashing Clips / mass order

Trammell Hudson hudson at trmm.net
Thu Oct 19 18:11:41 CEST 2017

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 07:27:50PM -0400, [799] via coreboot wrote:
> I like that idea, I think I'll just choose a cheap one and in case it
> breaks I just use another one.

I've tried the really cheap ones and found that they do not work very
well at all.  Even brand new this one required wiggling to get it to
seat and make contact:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015W4PKR6

The breadboard adapter has been quite useful, but I can't recommend
the clip.  My recommendation is to buy the Pomona.  Unless you are
clipping hundreds of times per week, it will last a long time.

--
Trammell