[coreboot] Recommendation for Flashing Clips / mass order

Trammell Hudson hudson at trmm.net
Wed Oct 18 16:46:57 CEST 2017

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 12:35:11PM +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:
> [...]
> These clips are test tools for occasional use, not development tools.

Do you have a recommendation on better clips? The Pomona seems to last
for a few months due to my above average number of clips.  The 3M
is much worse and the hard spring worries me everytime it jumps off
the chip.

(I was considering setting up a monthly subscription of SOIC-8 clips,
although now I need to add the SOIC-16 to my list)

--
Trammell