[coreboot] Add socket support for amd/socket-ft1?

Alexandre Desnoyers alex at qtec.com
Tue Oct 17 13:23:38 CEST 2017

Hi,

You probably should look into the "persimmon" AMD motherboard, which is
the AMD reference design for the FT1.
Check in the directory : ./src/mainboard/amd/persimmon/

I can tell you that this persimmon motherboard is booting on my own FT1
custom SoC design with very few changes.

Regards,

Alexandre Desnoyers
Electronic Design Engineer
Qtechnology A/S