[coreboot] Freedom Inside - certification system

szbnwer at gmail.com szbnwer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:24:10 CEST 2017

hi all! :)

+1

im a newbie around, just silently hunting for knowledge, i still don't
even have any hw with core-/libre-boot :/

as this is a huge area with much places to visit for a bit more
complete picture and the bestoption for purchase hw its kinda hard to
just jump in for newbies who are interested, so it could be really
good, and not only for them, but it would make stronger the whole
community of free stuffs... this way even a source base could be made
(sorry for offering work :D ) for whatever good resources out there -
like im a lua fanboy, and they have luadist.org, that is a huge
collection of purified and organized goodies mostly from their mailing
list, but thats only for the idea. for cb i can image a site where are
collected related tech links, for example blogs vendor subpages for
detailed tech infos, git pages...

this could be an "awesome collection" on github, thats the easiest, or
a wiki page, as that is also something easy to make...

(ive just replayed to the coreboot at coreboot.org address, so if i
should go with replay all or whatever else, or theres a policy, then
please let me know! btw policy - sorry for my raped english :D )

and thx for everyone around for bringing forward a very hard
revolution! i hope in the future i will be able to join with something
valuable, im learning much around, currently the most im doing is to
spread the verb all around :D