[coreboot] What’s the release plan for coreboot 4.7?

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:24:45 CEST 2017

The release will happen towards the end of the month.   Generally I
try to have the release scheduled a bit before the month ends so
there's a little room to slip. I'll sit down this weekend and start
sorting out where we are and send out another email with release
plans.

If there are any bugs in the bug tracker that people would
specifically like help with getting fixed before the next release,
please reply here.

If developers could take a look at coverity and see if there are any
issues there that they can fix, that would be great.

Please start testing any boards that you have and uploading the
results to the board-status repo so we know what's working.  If you
have boards that don't boot, please reply here, and try to bisect the
issue to find where it stopped working.

Martin