[coreboot] Broadwell-DE NS FSP not support

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:20:34 CEST 2017

Hello Piotr,

Have no idea what is BDW-DE NS (my best guess NS could stand for Network
Silicon), but I recall somehow that two different INTEL groups (one IoTG,
one networking) were jointly working on the same BDW-DE FSP creation. long
time ago (Y2015).

Piotr, you very well might be correct (if BWGs are different for BD and BD
NS, than great chance is that SEC + PEI phases are different too - SEC +
PEI are bases for FSP).

Lucky guess is that this is the only one/correct FSP to be used for both
silicones. But if not, INTEL people on this list should know better than me
and you. ;-)

My two cent thinking,
Zoran
_______