[coreboot] Broadwell-DE NS FSP not support

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 13:56:43 CEST 2017

Hello Hilbert,

There is none FSP for BDW-DE? Are you sure?? And how did you conclude
that???

Here is the answer: https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP

Intel® Xeon® Processor D Product Family (formerly Broadwell-DE, Compliant
with FSP v1.0 Specification) Broadwell-DE: git clone -b Broadwell-DE
https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP.git

<https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP.git>
git clone -b Broadwell-DE <https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP.git>
https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP.git