[coreboot] How to work with Chrome EC? (was: Successful build with GCC 7.2 and IASL 20170831 for coreboot 4.7)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 2 09:04:53 CEST 2017

Dear coreboot folks,

GCC 7.2 found several issues in the Chromium EC code base, like #770209
[4], and I prepared  patches, but unfortunately, I do not know how to
push them for review.

1. The instructions don’t work for me [5]. I can’t find the manifest
file, which seems to be required by the utility `repo`.

2. Also, in the preferences menu of the Google Chromium review system,
I cannot find a way to upload my SSH key.

3. Is there a mailing list for the Chromium Embedded Controller
development?

Thanks,

Paul

[4] https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=770209