[coreboot] Creating PIRQ table

Sergej Ivanov getinaks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:59:03 CET 2017

Hello,

Almost everyone socket AM1 boards have same PIRQ tables. While porting
Biostar AM1ML i've dumped this table from vendor UEFI (using old method,
that was depricated long time ago). BTW don't forget to remove additional
SIO config code from romstage.

28 нояб. 2017 г. 19:16 пользователь "Gergely Kiss" <mail.gery at gmail.com>