[coreboot] Where do we stand for Thinkpad X230 Tablet?

Philipp Stanner stanner at posteo.de
Sun Nov 26 08:47:48 CET 2017

> So, where do we stand on support for UEFI (Tianocore?)

Hmm, what does UEFI have to do with it?

> Can I use the same build for both X230 and X230T? What else
> would I miss?

AFAIK the Tablet doesn't need firmware-initialization. At least Vitali
Serbinenko mentioned [1] that the builds for X220 und X220T are
identical. I highly presume that it's the same with 230.

> Except the wifi whitelist, my X230T has been better than all my
> previous laptops.

I know how you feel. These machines are great. Have you tried flashing
cb before? There are lots of suitable machines on ebay.

Philipp

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtjXgNLl7k