[coreboot] BIOS log in coreboot

Felix Niederwanger felix at feldspaten.org
Thu Nov 23 08:34:41 CET 2017

Hi Vincenzo,

I had the same issue just a day ago and solved it with cbmem
When building coreboot, make sure you have selected the "Send console
output to a CBMEM buffer"-option (Run `make menuconfig` and select
`Console`) and then use the `cbmem` tool (in `util/cbmem` in the
coreboot git repo)

Have a look at the following page https://www.coreboot.org/Cbmem_console

Greetings,
Felix