[coreboot] Not able to compile drivers

chinmoy ghosh chinmoyghosh2001 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:35:28 CET 2017

Thanks for reply.

Requirement :
I am working for Intel Apollo Lake SOC.
I need to enable a power chip which sits on I2c bus  and reset the chip via
gpio pin .So i need to write a slave driver to access the chip.

Static Analysis by me  :
Before that , i2c master should be there .  I feel lpss_i2c.c can help the
same.
I called the lpss_i2c_init function from
external/coreboot/payloads/libpayload/arch/x86/main.c and compiling with
libpayload.a .
let me know if i am right upto this ?. if it is then following questions
are :
1) how to access  GPIO register to ser one or zero
2) how to do i2c slave write for that chip ? any api for that ?

Regards
Chinmoy