[coreboot] How to use setpci to enable ARI on a root port? (KGPE-D16/SR5690 northbridge)

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sat Nov 11 00:02:07 CET 2017

The developers documentation for the KGPE-D16's SR5690 northbridge says
it supports ARI but coreboot doesn't implement this and I lack the
knowledge to DIY as there isn't any documentation on the internet as to
how to do the PCI flags etc.

I want to know how to enable this so I can use SR-IOV and it seems one
can do so with the "setpci" command.

If anyone has the skills to add PCI-e ARI to coreboot myself and others
would be eternally grateful - it would make the D8 and D16 so much better.

Thnx :D