[coreboot] Problems changing payload on Intel Leaf Hill

Tahnia Lichtenstein unlich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:09:48 CET 2017

Hi Cameron,

Which version of Tianocore did you use? Did you make any changes to
Tianocore to get it to work (because it still doesn't work for me)? E.g.
did you have to change debug console port settings (similar to those needed
for SeaBIOS to use MMIO serial)?

Did you specify the GOP driver in coreboot, and if so, which file did you
use? Or did you include the GOP driver in the Tianocore build?

Would you by any chance be willing to share the coreboot and Tianocore
config files for your working combination?

Regards,
Tahnia