[coreboot] Who has experience with the Intel RVP7 (or RVP15) CRB?

Jay Talbott JayTalbott at sysproconsulting.com
Sat Nov 4 19:20:01 CET 2017

Ok, I tried XIP. It stopped at some ddxx post code this time (should have wrote it down). I power cycled to see if it was repeatable, and now the board doesn’t boot at all. It powers on (LEDs, CPU fan, …), but the post code display remains blank, and it doesn’t appear to be doing anything, as if it’s otherwise dead.

Furthermore, restoring the factory UEFI BIOS no longer boots either.

Now what? Any suggestions?

- Jay

Jay Talbott
Principal Consulting Engineer