[coreboot] ASUS P2-99 with P2B config

Branden Waldner scruffy99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:12:58 CET 2017

I did manage to get a clean build that board_status wouldn't complain
about being dirty. The problem was I couldn't clone board_status
properly, have a crappy isp. I can probably clone it from some where
else tommorrow, or else I'll have to wait a week.

After using git clean I was able to actually build crossgcc-i386 on
the 32bit debian stretch I've got setup with the p2-99. board_status
didn't like the 64bit utils in the build directory after I copied
everything over from the 64bit machine. Too bad I don't have a
pata/sata adapter or use NFS, that would have made it easy to chroot
into and build with a faster machine.

I tried your cbmem patch https://review.coreboot.org/c/22228/ applied
with git fetch https://review.coreboot.org/coreboot
refs/changes/28/22228/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD.

I've got a serial capture and the log of cbmem -c attached. cbmem -t
fails with "Could not open
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_max_freq: No such file or
directory".