[coreboot] Lenovo G505S blob status?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sat May 27 03:29:26 CEST 2017

Is it possible to init the graphics device without the radeon bios blob?
such as with openradeonbios or with linux (you could do a petietboot
solution to get graphics pre-OS)

It has no PSP (or obvs ME) and its performance is about equal to a sandy
bridge, so it seems like a great choice if you don't need the dock
connector on a pro series thinkpad like the t430.

AFAIK that version agesa is open source, at least I looked at it and
didn't see anything weird but I am not an expert on this.

- Thanks