[coreboot] ASUS KGPE-D16 Automated Test Failure [master]

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri May 26 17:40:49 CEST 2017

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Timothy Pearson
<tpearson at raptorengineering.com> wrote:
>> It's this a false positive? i.e. it's a problem with the test or
>> actually coreboot doesn't boot?
> I've been wondering if I should lower the debug level on the test stand
> for this particular board to mask the problem, or if these occasional
> reminders might prod someone to take a look at the problem?

My opinion is that you should lower the debug level if that solves the
problem.  Having REACTS fail occasionally for a known bug on that
platform probably won't spur anyone to look at that problem, it will
just make people ignore real failures.

Martin