[coreboot] 2017 North American coreboot Conference

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:43:26 CEST 2017

Hi Naveed,
  Yes, the conference is definitely happening.  For anyone who doesn't
know where to find the information about the Denver conference, here's
the link: https://coreboot.org/Denver2017

We've got 30 people signed up to attend currently, and expect that a
few more will sign up in the next week.

We're working with the SFC on billing.  We'll be sending out emails to
all registered attendees next week with billing information.  This is
obviously much closer that we wanted it to be, but the paperwork for
the SFC didn't get finished until last week.  An announcement about
coreboot joining the SFC will be going out shortly.

We'll also be sending another email next week with additional
information about the conference along with arrival information and
our contact information in case there are any issues for anyone
arriving in town.

Martin