[coreboot] ATOM processor E3845

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:26:41 CEST 2017

Hi Benjamin,
  Yes, coreboot does support the E3845 via the Intel FSP.  Among other
boards, it's used in the Minnowboard turbot, which is supported in
src/mainboards/intel/minnowmax

Information about the Baytrail FSP can be found here:
https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP/blob/BayTrail/BayTrailFspBinPkg/Docs/BayTrailFspIntegrationGuide.pdf

The Embedded Firmware Solutions book
https://www.apress.com/us/book/9781484200711 might also be helpful to you.

Finally, if you're just getting into coreboot, you might be interested in
hiring someone to help guide you or to do the port for you:
https://www.coreboot.org/consulting.html

Martin