[coreboot] VGA rom doesn't work

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Thu May 25 04:17:49 CEST 2017

Congratulations on getting the ME working again.
Your VGA device is 8086,1616, so that's what you need to set. The
8086,0406 is probably just the default one in coreboot, but you still
have to configure it.
In 'make menuconfig', go to Devices menu and set the "VGA Device ID"
to "8086,1616", then recompile, and it will work.
I had the exact same issue . Search for "VGA" in this blog post to
read about it (I didn't say much about it other than what I just said)
: https://puri.sm/posts/librem-13-coreboot-report-february-3rd-2017/

Good luck,
Youness.