[coreboot] Current, BLOB free laptop available Europe?

Tiberiu tiberiu at tehnoetic.com
Tue May 23 10:51:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 23.05.2017 11:39, PeerCorps Trust Fund wrote:
> Vikings in Germany has this:
> https://store.vikings.net/libre-friendly-hardware/x200-ryf-certfied
>
> I suppose these don't necessarily count as "new" as in right from the
> factory floor, but depending on your use case it might be worth a look.
> It is FSF certified.

Like our friends Vikings, Technoethical is also based in Europe
(Romania) and ships worldwide.

Our shop has the largest catalog of laptops with fully free BIOS. We've
been selling laptops with fully free BIOS for almost one year now.

https://libreboot.org/suppliers.html#technoethical
https://technoethical.com/laptops

We also offer an installation service of libreboot (fully free coreboot
distro). Upon request, we can install libreboot also on other laptops
besides those listed on our website.

Thank GNU,
--
Tiberiu