[coreboot] coreboot at FrOSCon Germany? CFP ends tomorrow

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon May 22 19:44:43 CEST 2017

Hi,

the Call for Projects for the FrOSCon conference deadline is tomorrow.
https://www.froscon.de/1/cfp/cfprojects/

Conference date: 19th and 20th August 2017
Location: University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, Sankt
Augustin, Germany

Did anybody already submit a proposal? If not, I'll try to make an
attempt at it.

I can be there, and I know the location. Last year coreboot was present
at the booth of the BSI (Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der
Informationstechnik, Federal Office for Information Security Germany),
but I'm not yet sure if there will be a BSI presence again. If there is
a BSI presence, I will be in charge of that as well, so unless anybody
else volunteers, I'll try to handle this as a joint appearance again.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel