[coreboot] Intel me problems

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Tue May 16 17:23:02 CEST 2017

Well, that sounds like the right one, but could you post the model
number from the underside of the device in full please? For instance,
mine starts off with "CB5-571".

I've also uploaded a copy of mine to https://johnlewis.ie/auron_me.bin
if that helps - I used it to build a ROM yesterday (and used
me_cleaner), and it works a treat as far as I can tell.