[coreboot] Will we maintain Skylake/FSP1.1?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:45:37 CEST 2017

You do not know which solution is worse: FSP 1.1, or FSP 2.0?! FSP 1,1 is
useless (since many problems in IOTG PED group), and FSP 2.0 is getting
more complicated (due to INTEL internal job security protection).

It is on your own peril, folks. I should say, at least FSP 2.0 is easier to
crack (IMHO)! ;-)

Zoran