[coreboot] kernel payload

Healer64 Healer64 at protonmail.com
Fri May 5 21:14:18 CEST 2017

Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it once I can get a linux kernel working in my own hardware. :)

There is no dedicated serial port though I guess I could do serial over usb if I needed to.

It makes more sense to me to start by using the kernel I already have if possible and move to a custom kernel once I know that works. I have enough space for a kernel at this point though depending on the combined size of kernel + initrm I may run into a problem. I'm really not sure how big the initrd will end up being or if there is an option to link to the initrd on the hard drive.