[coreboot] Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue May 2 23:08:20 CEST 2017

OK. I will rephrase my statement. :-)

Ron, you can believe in Snow White, in Santa Clause, in INTEL to be
good/reasonable and to engage with Google, or Purism in ME Open Source
effort.

Good Luck with that, you'll certainly need it!

I'll rather believe in Igor Skochinsky, Dmitry Sklyarov and Black Hat
hackers. True believer in AMD and ARM, if they start significantly engaging
(taking significant share) in Server space, then INTEL will suddenly
convert to good guy (and start contributing MUCH MORE to Open Source)...
Claiming God, Church, Bible and similar type of work (enlightenment). Way
to go! ;-)

Zoran