[coreboot] Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue May 2 14:36:03 CEST 2017

I would not be so critique oriented to Youness Alaoui, but much more
appreciative. Do not know too much about Purism as company, but if Purism
made some fraud/false promises to its customers, it is another story, which
does NOT have anything to do with Youness and his published work here.

Every Open Source effort to debug/explain INTEL ME and its modules, even in
"C" pseudo code which does NOT compile makes VERY great/positive effort
toward mysteries resolved. At least to me. It reveals more missing puzzles
to the PCH/ME architectural picture, at least.

To me, it means a lot. I do need to know as much of the picture as
possible. You all guess why?! ;-)

I will certainly encourage Youness to continue with his work. Great work
(explaining additional black holes in ME) done!

Please, keep up the good work! :-)

Zoran Stojsavljevic