[coreboot] Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Mon May 1 23:44:57 CEST 2017

Once my opteron systems are no good anymore my next computer purchases
will be POWER and ARM for sure, I refuse to buy insecure intel/new amd
garbage.

POWER is reasonably priced for what you get, it simply isn't meant for
the entry level server market for 10K you're getting comparable power
(and better security) to an intel/amd system.

Tim:
Can you play games on POWER with the VM emulation layer you guys were
talking about with TALOS?

What do you think about the desktop/server ARM boards such as the MP30
from Gigabyte?