[coreboot] Remote security exploit in all 2008+ Intel platforms

BogDan Vatra bogdan at kde.org
Mon May 1 19:59:56 CEST 2017

Hi Ron,

If anyone can *prove* that it is/was possible to remotely access *any*
Intel (from 2008+) based computer, it's the beginning of the end of
Intel.

BogDan.

P.S. I know what Intel ME and AMD PSP are*, but I have no idea what
WEP is. So, sorry for my stupid question, but what is WEP?
* Well, I only know that they are some buzzwords to sell/describe
nicely some sort of *unproven* backdoors inserted in every consumer
computer, even we, the users, didn't ask for such things. What makes
me suspicious is the lack of any documentation (at least AMD's PSP)...