[coreboot] Recommended memory for coreboot + ASUS KGPE-D16

BogDan Vatra bogdan at kde.org
Mon May 1 09:21:50 CEST 2017

Hi Zoran,

Is not for gaming only :), it's *also* for gaming. I play games once
per week and then I want my games to run ok.
I'll usually using it for programming.
Regarding why use coreboot instead of (AMI) BIOS, well, I think the
question is why to use (AMI) BIOS when I can use coreboot ;-).
I also want to *try* to help coreboot folks by testing coreboot and
who knows maybe with patches.

BogDan.