[coreboot] Recommended memory for coreboot + ASUS KGPE-D16

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:22:08 CEST 2017

Hello Bogdan,

One question for you: why you are using specifically Coreboot as
boot-loader, instead of (AMI) BIOS?

The question is because you are using desktop with AMD CPU for gaming. No
specific needs for Coreboot, which is mainly for embedded applications.

Any specific reason why you are using Coreboot instead of full fledged AMI
BIOS?

Thank you,
Zoran