[coreboot] Question about Intel HD graphics and FLR

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:06:11 CEST 2017

> So long as you don't have to kill anyone to get the info, I genuinely
appreciate the help.

Question: did you ever kill... Pulling your leg! :-)))
_______

Back on the topic/thread:
[1] What kind of VM?
[2] Does your VM use PCIe Pass-through method (I guess, you must have also
in BIOS IOMMU/VT-d ON, this is A MUST)?

*Explanation: PCI Pass-through is a method of giving a VM direct access to
a PCI device.*

Thank you,
Zoran