[coreboot] Power supply and X220

Albin albin at fripost.org
Tue Mar 21 22:28:38 CET 2017

Thank you John Lewis and, again, Persmule.

I've now successfully flashed coreboot onto the machine with a disabled
ME and just booted into GNU/Linux.

I connected 3.3v to pin 3 on the BBB (instead of an ATX) and reapplied
the Pomona clip a few times. Then, finally, the chip was recognized. \o/

Happy hacking!

Albin