[coreboot] Add me_cleaner to automated tests?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:37:22 CET 2017

BTW, Martin,

> https://www.coreboot.org/User:MartinRoth#Platforms_supported_by_coreboo
<https://www.coreboot.org/User:MartinRoth#Platforms_supported_by_coreboot>t

All boards here, which I took from your list are actually INTEL Customer
Reference Boards (CRBs), not laptop/notebook platforms/boards!
Intel Bakersport Intel Bay Trail I 1 ECC DDR-3 SODIMM 1 No
Intel Bayley Bay Intel Bay Trail I 2 DDR-3 SODIMM 1 No
Intel Camelback Mountain Broadwell DE 2 DDR-4 UDIMMs 1 No
Intel Cougar Canyon Intel Ivybridge 1 No

Intel Galileo 2 Yes
Intel Galileo Gen 2 1 Yes
Intel/Circuitco Minnowboard Max Intel Bay Trail I 1 No
Intel/ADI Minnowboard Turbot Intel Bay Trail I 1 No
Intel Mohon Peak Intel Rangeley 1 NoThis would be as your wife got some
outdated shoes from outlet mall almost for free (which I doubt, I know that
women do care about Fashion). ;-)

You need more INTEL based ASUS and GigaByte platforms/boards... Definitely!

Zoran